• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Out in the garden with Max, Gracie, Mimes, Rog and a Tinkasaurous. PIC HEAVY!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Well me and my little family had an epic day in the sunshine yesterday. :D

Makimoo being incredibly cute :love:

Shouting at Gracie

Relaxing with his Pink bunny

Goose (Gracie)

Mimes (Jemimah)

MIIINE

Roger

Tinkasaurous

And the garden(parts of it :p)

And around the corner in the BBQ area :) and my awesome parasol which we bought in Bulgaria to shade us on the beach all those years ago and still going strong :lol::lol:

Excuse the riverbank, it's going crazy! lots of wildlife thanks to it though :shock:

Last edited:
Thank you :D :love::love:

The grass is a little naff at the moment I was silly and mowed it and it was too hot and got scorched :(.

Needs a little TLC I think! x

They're all beautiful but I'm a MASSIVE fan of Gracie and particularly her amazing ears!

:love::love:

Thank you :D

Dizzyg , Gracie is many people's favourite in my family :p She is the happiest bunny I've ever encountered (despite her experiences in life). Today she was so happy to see me she ran over mid drink and slobbered water everywhere :lol::lol::love:

xx

They are such little cuties? I love your runs and all of their toys :love:

Tinkasaourous looks like he is having a great time :lol: :D :love:

Last edited:
lovely pics. :love:

where did you get that lime green tunnel from?

Thank you! The big tunnel is from Ikea, it has velcro at each end so it folds away easily :)

A Tinkasaurous is usually called Tinks...but we're unsure of gender :oops:

Took her/him to vets to be sexed but cannot be done adequately at current age without probing and sedation...so I'll just have to wait and see :lol::oops: x

Thank you! The big tunnel is from Ikea, it has velcro at each end so it folds away easily :)

A Tinkasaurous is usually called Tinks...but we're unsure of gender :oops:

Took her/him to vets to be sexed but cannot be done adequately at current age without probing and sedation...so I'll just have to wait and see :lol::oops: x

Thank you :D

Dizzyg , Gracie is many people's favourite in my family :p She is the happiest bunny I've ever encountered (despite her experiences in life). Today she was so happy to see me she ran over mid drink and slobbered water everywhere :lol::lol::love:

xx

Because she knows she is safe with you and Jay and no harm will come to her when she's with you.

:love:

Back