• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to the vet in the morning.

natsusakura

Warren Veteran
Biscuit has some lumps from where he was nipped on the bum when I was doing bonding excercises with Him Parsley and Willow.
I think they have developed into abcesses :cry:

Vibes please that I am just being paranoid and that he'll be ok .

My French lop has lots of lumps, but my vet has had a good look at them, and believes them to be scar tissue from bites etc. They don't concern him at all, but like you, I was concerned and wanted them checked out, because some of them are really big. Hope you get on ok.

There's one definite abcess very nasty looking.
And one that may be an abcess but we may be lucky and get away with it being a scab with some scar tissue

He's going im tomorrow for an op to remove them.
Hopefully it will be nice and straight forward.

Oh poor little man :( N&T send love and snuggles! Nena felt better almost instantly so hopefully he'll be right as rain pretty soon after the op x

I'm just hoping hell be good and not chew on the wound like he did with his neuter.
Also the wee monkey bit be today at the vets.
I was dropping him getting away when we were clipping away some fur.
But he pretended he was giving me a cuddle :roll:
thanks for the vibes guys its appreciated xx

Biscuit had his op on Wednesday, it all went according to plan.
There was one abcess on the side that was removed and there is a bit at the back of his leg that is just a scab but im keeping an eye on it.

At the vets just now for his post op check.
Ill need to get some pics of his wee wound.
The plus is I got to test out my Nic cubes :) made a lovely wee hospital pen for him.

Back