• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uh oh.. i've just bought..

Sammy2013

Young Bun
Two tunnels :oops:
I was on eBay and found one at £8.99 and then one exactly the same for £6.99 and they both join up together to so can have a huge tunnel for madam to play with. Don't know when they'll arrive though :lol: Will post photo's when I can :D

Two tunnels :oops:
I was on eBay and found one at £8.99 and then one exactly the same for £6.99 and they both join up together to so can have a huge tunnel for madam to play with. Don't know when they'll arrive though :lol: Will post photo's when I can :D

hehe! A rabbit can never have enough toys! Inbox me when they arrive and if your bun plays with them! I may get some for my buns as they don't have a lot in there runs at the moment! ones also (hopefully) pregnant so a tunnel would be freat for the babies when they arrive! :lol:

hehe! A rabbit can never have enough toys! Inbox me when they arrive and if your bun plays with them! I may get some for my buns as they don't have a lot in there runs at the moment! ones also (hopefully) pregnant so a tunnel would be freat for the babies when they arrive! :lol:

Will let you know! ooh good luck with the babies :D

Back