• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

All 6 bunnies! *pic heavy*

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Poppy :love:

null_zpsbf7b402d.jpg

null_zps5507ec3f.jpg

null_zps09a9b4c4.jpg

null_zps1b5e55d1.jpg

null_zpsaff84c1c.jpg

null_zps1d9a13d4.jpg

Donny and Lola-

null_zps3d1d8b53.jpg

null_zps8e98966d.jpg

With their apple and strawberry ice block!

null_zps41e4f332.jpg

null_zps956efe3c.jpg

Kerbie and Leo-

null_zps3b379384.jpg

null_zps04e98644.jpg

null_zpsc3ad9c8d.jpg

"Hellooooooo"

null_zps62816f3e.jpg

"Look mum, I periscoping without leaning on sumfing!"

null_zps82800714.jpg

Shhhhh sleepy Kerb!

null_zpsd26e2788.jpg

Just one of Charlie in her cool spot-

null_zps35930970.jpg

Last edited:
Every pic I see of Donny and Lola they're periscoping for food! :lol: Do you not feed them?? :lol::lol::lol:

How have I missed Charlie? Where's she from? What's her story? What's the plan??

:wave:

Every pic I see of Donny and Lola they're periscoping for food! :lol: Do you not feed them?? :lol::lol::lol:

How have I missed Charlie? Where's she from? What's her story? What's the plan??

:wave:

I don't actually :twisted: :lol: They're on a hay/forage only diet, although they do get a few pellets in the week as a treat. Even when they had their handful of pellets a day they were always 'starving' :lol:

Charlie was/is the stray bun my moms cousin caught, after their gun dog took her home.. (After chasing her for ages :() in his mouth :shock: We're keeping her :oops: Had her since 26th May and before that was spotted in neighbours gardens for around 3 days! Poops were teeny and black when we first got her. No one came forward :(

She was vaccinated 2 weeks ago so taking her for another check up next week, then spay! Approx 8-12 months old, lionhead cross and very timid/nervous. Not that I blame her! Excellent poops and very good with her litter tray :D We're getting her an 8x6 shed and she'll have a 6x4 run for when we can supervise (she's at my boyfriends so lots of fields and foxes/badgers etc!)

She's currently in the hutch we were given when we took Leo on, it's not massive but it's safe :)

They are soo beautiful!!:love::love: Are you going to bond Poppy and Charlie? :)

I'd love that :lol: but the only reason Poppy is single is because she is a very special bunny. And another rabbit in my bf's parents house is pushing it! She can only eat pellets so a friend for her would need to be able to handle being around pellets all day. We tried her with Leo but he demolished the pellets in minutes.. It crushes me daily that she is 'alone' because all she wants is a rabbit friend.. :(

Awh all your bunnies are gorgeous & handsome Aly! :love:

Just being nosey which buns live at who's house? I am getting a little confused :lol:

Awh all your bunnies are gorgeous & handsome Aly! :love:

Just being nosey which buns live at who's house? I am getting a little confused :lol:

It is a bit :lol: Poppy lives in my bf's bedroom, she was only supposed to stay until she got better but kind of ...stayed!
Leo and Kerbie are at my bf's too, in their bedroom and Charlie is in the shed there.

Donny and Lola are at mine taking over my mothers garden :lol: so every day I'm not at home we come over (only 5-10 mins drive) and clean them out, then my mom gives them their hay in the late afternoon and evening, then in the morning too :)

Could you bond Poppy and Charlie and separate them a few times a day so Poppy could munch her pellets in peace?

Beautiful bunnies!

Can Poppy have vegetable pulp?

I have no idea what that is :lol: but she doesn't eat anything other than her pellets, she tries to, but she can't. She doesn't have many teeth left and they ones she does have a like in an open scissor shape, the top and bottom ones don't meet at all. Finely chopped things are ignored too.

Could you bond Poppy and Charlie and separate them a few times a day so Poppy could munch her pellets in peace?

Tried that when we attempted her and Leo, but it's hard to know when she wants to eat. Like now, she's eating but when we did it with her and Leo she just ignored them which with her isn't the best thing! It's like her hay, if I take it away from her then I imagine she'll need a lot more dentals.

I have no idea what that is :lol: but she doesn't eat anything other than her pellets, she tries to, but she can't. She doesn't have many teeth left and they ones she does have a like in an open scissor shape, the top and bottom ones don't meet at all. Finely chopped things are ignored too.

If you have a juice maker, there's pulp left over after you're done juicing. It's much softer and mushier then eating vegetables and at the end you have some juice to drink. I just thought it might be easier since she would hardly have to chew it at all. It's just a thought, I don't know how well it would work. The pulp has a lot of fiber because when you juice you're seperating the juice from the fiber, sorry I'm so awful at explaining :oops:

Edit:
Here's a picture I found online. This one looks like it was made with a lot of carrots:
pulp.jpg

Last edited:
Back