• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Foxie becomes a gardener

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
Following up on my previous thread, where Foxie the bunny became a masseuse, I thought I should now inform you all that he has changed professions and decided to try out gardening. Now as he has already proven absolutely excellent at digging holes and 'getting rid' or nasty strawberry plants, I had no doubt that he would also be excellent at cutting the grass and other jobs.

'Right mum, let's get a look of the land.... hmmm, that grass is WAY too long!'

'Nom nom'

'Nom nom nom nom' :lol:

'This is exhausting aren't you going to help?!' :roll:

'That's better! It tastes so much better when you pick it!'

'MOUTH....FULL...NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM'

'Now if you could just help me reach that treeeeee?' :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How do you get him back in when hes out???

They are very good bunnies so I never have any problems! :D
They free-range from about 5:30am till about 10pm in the summer, and the little fenced off run area is only used when we are mowing the lawn or opening the back gate. When it is time for bed (the sun goes down), both Foxie and Bella go and sit in the run area by their hutch and wait for me to come out and give them their pellets and veg. I never have to stress them out or try and catch them, they just make their own way home and hop into the hutch as soon as they see me :) I think it helps that I feed at night, they love their food! :lol:

Hahaha, well I'll pre-warn you that he will expect you to pull the grass up for him before he eats it and payment in the form of nose rubs and banana. :lol:

He will also eat all your flowers and strawberry plants :roll:

Foxie do you think your talents extend to hoovering? My buns make quite a hay mess and you could come snaffle up any stray bits?

Back