• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden before and afters (still loads to go)

Rexripley

Mama Doe
Our garden a few weeks ago was just turf and the slabs you can see here, here's a few weeks progress, still a lot to to and a greenhouse on the way

Before

Before

After

And the bunny shed

Looks great! And the shed looks awesome! One thing though - if your bunnies are chewers you might want to change the meshed parts around as you might soon end up with nibbled wood!

You mean put the mesh on the inside?

Yup! Or well in your case I'd just take all the frames off and flip them the other way and attach them back on, obviously you'd be nuts to rip all the mesh off and staple it all back on :lol: :oops:

If your bunnies don't chew stuff then it's perfectly fine to have them that way, but if they are little chewers it's definitely something to consider doing as you might have to replace them in 6 months/1 year or something.

Yup! Or well in your case I'd just take all the frames off and flip them the other way and attach them back on, obviously you'd be nuts to rip all the mesh off and staple it all back on :lol: :oops:

If your bunnies don't chew stuff then it's perfectly fine to have them that way, but if they are little chewers it's definitely something to consider doing as you might have to replace them in 6 months/1 year or something.

I'll keep an eye in it over the next few weeks, they weren't bad with wood in the house they're cardboard chewers :lol:

Fingers crossed they don't if they don though dad will be back for a visit :)

I had to do this after months of them living in the aviary :roll: it's looking fab, very pretty and tidy!

Back