• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding service needed - East Midlands

Jonny

Warren Scout
Another request for a bonding service!

Unfortunately my boy has recently lost his second wife - so I am on the look out for a new girl for him.

There are a few rescues local to me, but none of them offer bonding. I am reluctant to try it myself because I don't really have neutral territory (Max regularly free ranges throughout the entire garden). He has also quite a dominant personality, though he bonded well with Taya thanks to the service provided a couple of years ago by Walsall RSPCA.

Are there any rescues or fosterers within an hour or so of me who could help? Derby, Notts, Leicester, Sheffield, Doncaster.... etc

I'm in birmingham and could do it. I'm a fosterer who bonds for the rescue. Let me know if you get no nearer offerers and would like my help. I usually ask for a donation to the rescue x

I'm in birmingham and could do it. I'm a fosterer who bonds for the rescue. Let me know if you get no nearer offerers and would like my help. I usually ask for a donation to the rescue x
Hello, do you still offer a bunny bonding service? We have three bunnies that need bonding together, two are already in a pair and we would like to introduce a new girl to them but so far we havent had much luck bonding them and I keep getting bitten pretty badly. Thank you for your help.
Fliss

Back