• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It doesn't matter how many DBFs you see, it's terrifying every time!

definitely right about it being terrifying!!! one time i had my ear right by Rolo's belly trying to hear breathing during a DBF and he must hav sensed me because he shot straight up in the air and landed on my head - much to my surprise as i was looking the other way to get my ear near him!!!! cut to epic struggle between startled rabbit and startled human, then me having to explain at work why i hav scratches all over my face lol!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

definitely right about it being terrifying!!! one time i had my ear right by Rolo's belly trying to hear breathing during a DBF and he must hav sensed me because he shot straight up in the air and landed on my head - much to my surprise as i was looking the other way to get my ear near him!!!! cut to epic struggle between startled rabbit and startled human, then me having to explain at work why i hav scratches all over my face lol!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I can just picture it.

:lol: :lol::lol:

I love seeing pictures of DBF coz they are so cute :love:

But seeing an actual DBF is way too scary :shock: Cute, but scary!

Back