• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poop pics

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone got a pic of caecal poops they don't mind me using on my website? Scamp, very inconsiderately, eats his :lol:

This is so going to turn into a 'my poop is bigger than your poop' comparison thread :oops:

I can take another tomorrow as the colour's a bit odd in this one, but I knew I'd have a poo pic around somewhere! :lol:
pooo.jpg

ETA: You'll have to excuse me I'm tired. I think I have a photo of caecals on one of my memory cards, I'll take a look tomorrow if nobody else posts before then.

I could have gotten a pic a few weeks ago when Nena wasn't eating hers, except they all ended up stuck to the bottom of my flip flop... ew. The flip flops went in the bin. Hope somebody out there has a bunny who doesn't leave them all by the door!

Will chech today as they are coming in for the afternoon so we can rejiggle their housing .... Yay ... Also so I can groom binky properly :D

Oooh the smell.............no thanks...... they pong...

Cracking pics.. just freshly made.........!,

I'm totally late to this poo party but someone left me a present today so I thought I'd pass it on...

They're not very good pics but here you go :lol:

(Also Tamsin you typoed uniform as 'inform' on the page!

Back