• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Owners..

Hey everyone,
I'm doing some research into house rabbits and I'm trying to work out the average age of house rabbit owners? If you could post your ages here it would be great (as long as you don't mind). I'm really curious to see the age range of people keeping their rabbits indoors as a member of the family.
Cheers,
Emma

peterjames

Hey everyone,
I'm doing some research into house rabbits and I'm trying to work out the average age of house rabbit owners? If you could post your ages here it would be great (as long as you don't mind). I'm really curious to see the age range of people keeping their rabbits indoors as a member of the family.
Cheers,
Emma

I am 77. But this time I was left this rabbit by a lodger, who could not take him with her when she left. I have him for three months. I think he will outlive me. so will need to find him a good owner
him for

21, have 3 indoor rabbits. The pair have their own bedroom and we share a room with the single bun, none are shut in anything.

I'm 34 and have 2 house rabbits and 2 outdoor rabbits :wave: one house bunny lives in the lounge uncaged, and the other has her own room upstairs :wave:

I was 15 when I first got Sebastian, he lived indoors for a little while and then went outdoors. I'm 19 now and they are house rabbits during autumn/winter and outdoor during the summer, if I had it my way they'd be indoors all the time ;)

I'm 27, my bunny is 11 months and lives in my living room/study though he often free ranges in other parts of the house too. His current favourite room is the downstairs garage conversion, he loves going under the valance sheet on the spare bed, I think he thinks it's a burrow. :lol::lol:

I'm between 25-30 and have had house rabbits since the end of 07.

Last edited:
20 and 1 house bunny, and one previous house bunny also. Had house bunny's for just over 4 years so I was 15/16 when I first had a bunny :wave:

I'm 24 and my house bunny is 10. He moved in 3 years ago after his brother went to the bridge. They were shed and aviary rabbits before.

There are definite down sides to house rabbits - mess, destruction, litter-tray ponk... But IMO all worth it for those sweet nose kisses in the middle of the night.

23, had my guys for just over a year. had house buns growing up too though, I had my first house bun in the very late 90's.

Back