• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The horrible BYB I got Muffin from...

Rach210

Alpha Buck
...is advertising more baby bunnies 'free to a good home'

I want to go and take them all away from her :(

The trouble is there will always be another litter. I could rescue these ones but more will follow.

When I took Muffin from her she told me a her rabbits live to 10 and she's never spayed / neutered or vaccinated any of them. Poor little Muffin died aged 12 months.

She lets her rabbits breed at random and said that she'd used a stray rabbit she'd found for breeding.

The trouble is there will always be another litter. I could rescue these ones but more will follow.

When I took Muffin from her she told me a her rabbits live to 10 and she's never spayed / neutered or vaccinated any of them. Poor little Muffin died aged 12 months.

She lets her rabbits breed at random and said that she'd used a stray rabbit she'd found for breeding.

In that case you need to report her. She sounds like she's putting these rabbits at risk and has not produced adequate care for her rabbits. RSPCA should be called in to take a look. Don't worry - You can call them anonymously :)

I had this conversation with my husband earlier, even if I did report her all I have is her first name, I don't know her surname and can't remember her address.

Also as far as I know the RSPCA aren't really bothered as long as animals have food, water and shelter, which these rabbits do have, so I doubt they'd do anything.

Back