• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ice pods?

xClairex

Alpha Buck
Where do you get yours from?

I had some saved in my amazon wishlist for when I get paid on Monday but it says they are now unavailable :(

I did see someone on another thread say p@h are selling them for £2.50 but I don't live anywhere near a p@h.

So can someone please tell me where to get some from please. Cheapest place if possible because I need 4 of them.

I'm freezing their heatpads and water bottles, I can't find ice pods anywhere :( but the heatpads are working well :)

I got mine in Pets at Home but I think VetUK do them. The other thing is to just get two litre bottles of water and freeze them. Do the same job and cost almost nothing.

I just use frozen water bottles, are the pods any better? :wave:

I think the only difference is that the ice pods are flatter & easier to lie on (if your buns decide to get that close!!) one of mine does the 'flop' on his back as close as he can get but the others don't really bother... :wave:

I went into my local pets at home yesterday and they had a couple but they were not on sale they was still £6 each.

I've seen these advertised - are they any good? my 2 indoor buns like the icepods but my outside bun won't entertain it - he likes his comforts though :lol: so something more comfy might appeal to him??

I haven't got any yet but am keen to try one. The reviews on amazon are favorable though.

Back