• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Have My Girl-Flower Back

Cari

Warren Veteran
:love::love:

She jumped on my back, periscoped and begged for noserubs. :D She even flopped out right next to me as I was giving Stephen some attention.

I hope we can keep building our bond up, I think bribing her with the Loxicom after her injection is distracting her a bit. :love: I'm so pleased to see her so chirpy and happy, I don't think I'd realised how miserable she'd been these past few days until I've really seen the difference today.

And the injection went great! And we've had no more stressy fur pulling! And she purred when I gave her noserubs! :love::love: oh I love her so very much. Stephen's not half bad either. :love: my brave good boy looking after his lady bun and licking my face :love:.

Look at their little faces...

IMG_20130704_180750_zps1d5fc2a6.jpg

IMG_20130704_180504_zpsc3d72968.jpg

Awwww...this is good news! :)
I've been keeping up with your other threads, just haven't had time to comment with the fires going, but I am so glad that Ellie is feeling better and is loving you up. :love:
And hello, Stephen, you handsome boy, you! :love:
((((((Hugs for you, Cari))))))) xxxx

They are both such beautiful lovely bunnies :love::love: Ellie looks a bit like she is smiling :lol: I'm so pleased that her surgery has helped her so much, and I'm sure you don't mind being broke at all now ;)

Back