• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My name's Foxie and I'm a masseuse ;)

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
Foxie and Bella are meant to be 'family pets', which basically means I buy the hutch, clean them out, feed them, put them away, groom them, book vet appointments, give meds, rabbit proof the place and the rest of the family supply cuddles :lol:

I was cleaning the hutch this afternoon, and my dad and little sister were distracting Foxie so he didn't try to 'help' me- which in Foxie's case means getting in the way of everything I am doing on the off chance I have food :roll:

My dad loves Foxie massages, he will do anything to try and get them- it's all a bit strange :lol:
Here are some photos of Foxie's amazing masseuse skills ;)

Btw that isn't museli- it's this dried vegetable treat that I got him. Low in fat, high in fibre, and only for occasional use ;)

Very cute!

This whole thread is lovely, but when you read it, you realise you'd only see this, and your comments about the treat on a forum of rabbit nutters! :lol::lol::lol::lol::love::love:

Thanks everyone :D

Very cute!

This whole thread is lovely, but when you read it, you realise you'd only see this, and your comments about the treat on a forum of rabbit nutters! :lol::lol::lol::lol::love::love:

Haha, I know! ;) I always feel like everything on here has to be explained or someone might think bad of you and write some constructive criticism :lol:
I think it's nice that so many people care so much though! :D

Haha, I know! ;) I always feel like everything on here has to be explained or someone might think bad of you and write some constructive criticism :lol:
I think it's nice that so many people care so much though! :D

I can't believe you make your rabbit work as a masseuse!! This is abhorrent. They are your responsibility to provide for and you shouldn't make them go out to be free labour for you to make profit from!!!

Harumph!!!!

:lol:

You know what, I lay on my front yesterday and Ellie did that and I thought much the same :D very comfy and relaxing!

I can't believe you make your rabbit work as a masseuse!! This is abhorrent. They are your responsibility to provide for and you shouldn't make them go out to be free labour for you to make profit from!!!

Harumph!!!!

:lol:

I am such a terrible person! So ashamed of myself :cry: This place is no better than a prison camp ;)
I might actually have to start charging... he will climb on you as soon as you lie down even without the incentive of treats, and it feels really nice :lol: If he was a big fat bun it'd be even better so I might have to feed him up first! :lol:

Fab photos ..... Cat totally photo bombed second pic ... :D

Honestly I have so many photos on my laptop that Sachmis photo bombed :lol:
As soon as she sees a crowd of us gathered anywhere she assumes there's food and pushes herself into the middle. :roll: She loves rabbit food, especially pepper, and Foxie and her have this funny relationship where they go back and forth stealing each others food :lol:

Ooh that does look relaxing :love:

I'm not in any way endorsing rabbit labour...

but how many treats does he charge for a session? ;)

I have such a crush on Foxie. I feel a bit guilty that I love him almost as much as my own buns!

Hahaha, don't feel guilty! He is very lovable! :love: He uses his charm to get what he wants though, so he's not as sweet as he appears :lol: Bet your bunnies aren't that conniving! :roll:

Back