• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They're home! And they've learnt Skype! Pru & Buckley

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
I set them up a skype account so that I can watch them without my presence affecting their behaviour. I think Prudence can see me! She's been sat watching the screen since I set it up!

Buckley's just hopping around being a bunny.

Which of these two is more tuned into their surroundings :lol:

It's nice being able to watch them and do things like make lunch! Don't worry, they've been together for nearly a fortnight at the rescue, we discussed it with Alice and she said it's fine to "supervise" them this way :)

It's brilliant! I think I'm going to have to get them a permanent bunny-cam. It's so interesting watching how they behave when people aren't there. You can tell when they're having a "conversation"!

OMG I'm so liking this - I would love to watch my buns like this. They change their behaviour when they see you watching :lol:

Aw! bless them :love:

I'm not sure if you're aware by the way but if you double click or something (cant remember exactly whatI did) on the image then you get rid of the star and bow so people can see your full name etc :)Just thought i'd say because it's in RC :wave::wave:

Aw! bless them :love:

I'm not sure if you're aware by the way but if you double click or something (cant remember exactly whatI did) on the image then you get rid of the star and bow so people can see your full name etc :)Just thought i'd say because it's in RC :wave::wave:

The unedited one is on her photo account, so clicking on the edited photo brings us to the album and clicking next brings us to the unedited one.

Just delete the unedited one on your account.

The unedited one is on her photo account, so clicking on the edited photo brings us to the album and clicking next brings us to the unedited one.

Just delete the unedited one on your account.

Aah that was what I did, cheers :wave:

Have deleted the original.

I'm hoping these two will get closer over time. They still aren't grooming each other and we woke up to a few tufts of Buckley's fur around their pen. We've had lots of bunny flops but it is very warm so they could just as easily be hot-bunny-flops as opposed to happy-bunny-flops.

Back