• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Californians have names!

coco1200

Warren Veteran
I cannot believe how much difference 2 weeks makes in these bunnies! They are now free range and I have never seen three bunnies binky as much as these guys have done! Still wary to give nose rubs but they will happily run up to me and beg for banana and let me give them a quick stroke on their back, more progress will come and they will be lapdogs I can bet :lol:

So I have finally gotten around to naming them! Has taken me long enough and now their names are final because they have been registered at the vets with their new names :lol:

So, please can I OFFICIALLY introduce you to...

Porter the boy!
DSC_0043_zpsb078bd02.jpg

Kali, the trouble maker
DSC_0172_zps906d0654.jpg

and lastly, Aspen, the quiet one :love:
DSC_0363_zps563e1d49.jpg

Aspen, Kali and Porter!
DSC_0343_zps48f2a7f2.jpg

and tucking into rose petals!
DSC_0350_zps62dd1e0a.jpg

I cannot believe how much difference 2 weeks makes in these bunnies! They are now free range and I have never seen three bunnies binky as much as these guys have done! Still wary to give nose rubs but they will happily run up to me and beg for banana and let me give them a quick stroke on their back, more progress will come and they will be lapdogs I can bet :lol:

So I have finally gotten around to naming them! Has taken me long enough and now their names are final because they have been registered at the vets with their new names :lol:

So, please can I OFFICIALLY introduce you to...

Porter the boy!
DSC_0043_zpsb078bd02.jpg

Kali, the trouble maker
DSC_0172_zps906d0654.jpg

and lastly, Aspen, the quiet one :love:
DSC_0363_zps563e1d49.jpg

Aspen, Kali and Porter!
DSC_0343_zps48f2a7f2.jpg

and tucking into rose petals!
DSC_0350_zps62dd1e0a.jpg

Omg Aspen!! Heart be still!
So cute!

Gorgeous!

I love the name Kali! It definitely suits the trouble maker- Kali the goddess definitely had some guts ;)

They really are beautiful buns :love:

Ummm...so I forget...what exactly is your address again? and ummm...how big would you say they are?

*absolutely not planning to bunnap. Not at all. Not me.*

;);):love:

They are gorgeous, beautiful trio, Aspen looks especially handsome. I love their names too. Congrats on your new bunnies :love::love:

Thanks so much everyone :love: I love these guys! They keep coming up to me thinking I have food, but as soon as they realise I don't, they run and binky away! :lol: I am pretty sure Aspen has sight issues though because she does focus a lot... thankfully she follows her brother and sister everywhere and uses them as guides :D

If anyone is planning on bun-napping these guys, just wait!! Their litter mates are still looking for a home and look virtually the same as these three! Look!! http://www.rspca-middlesex.org.uk/category/rabbits/ ... scroll down to Obiwan, Ewok and Stormtrooper! Someone please give them a home, I wish I could have taken them too :love::love::love:

Thanks so much everyone :love: I love these guys! They keep coming up to me thinking I have food, but as soon as they realise I don't, they run and binky away! :lol: I am pretty sure Aspen has sight issues though because she does focus a lot... thankfully she follows her brother and sister everywhere and uses them as guides :D

If anyone is planning on bun-napping these guys, just wait!! Their litter mates are still looking for a home and look virtually the same as these three! Look!! http://www.rspca-middlesex.org.uk/category/rabbits/ ... scroll down to Obiwan, Ewok and Stormtrooper! Someone please give them a home, I wish I could have taken them too :love::love::love:

Omg!! :love::love: what beautiful buns!! Don't tempt me! If only I had more time, space and money.

Lovely to see your trio settling in so well :thumb:

Back