• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PM is watching you. Always. Watching you.

BettyLu

Alpha Buck
2864148D-EF5C-4A63-A9D7-9C06ADE9025A-7419-000002FF65FD352F_zpsab978364.jpg

If you have food, he WILL find you.

I love PM :love: he is my favourite RU bunny. A proper little fur person :love::love:

Don't let him lull you into a false sense of security. Else you too will leave your dinner on the side to go to the loo and return to baked beans all over the floor and wall and a small black rabbit sitting among them as if he's done you a favour.

Don't let him lull you into a false sense of security. Else you too will leave your dinner on the side to go to the loo and return to baked beans all over the floor and wall and a small black rabbit sitting among them as if he's done you a favour.

Hahaha, brilliant! I can just imagine it! :p

Maybe the treadmill would be a good idea :lol: Or you could send him to a bunny work-camp.... or to a bunny prison where he has to dig holes across the desert like in that books HOLES as punishment!

Actually, I think if I sent Foxie there he'd be in heaven :roll: He LOOOOOVES to dig...

Getting a bit carried away with that :lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock:

Back