• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding help Needed Please...Redcar area.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
A young lady has rang us this morning needing desperate help in bonding her male and female sadly we can't bond them for her
as we have rabbit's of our own to bond and we are so busy at the moment with the boarding but we said we would try and help
find her someone that does.

The lady lives in the Redcar area and does anybody know of any rescues or anyone that can bond them for her near the Redcar
area or further that will bond her rabbits for her. Please contact me if you can help.

Thank You
xx

If I was closer I would be more than happy to help.

Hopefully someone will come along and be able to help.:thumb:

I wish I could help, but the last time I bonded a bunny was almost 8 years ago. Plus I wouldn't be able to take them to try as no space and not allowed pets.

hi Maysie, I can help start her off and coach her on what to look out for which I find is half the battle :wave: when was she thinking of doing it?

Hey, was this a thread that was posted yesterday? I have replied but I don't know anyone that would bond in the area. I am not confident enough to do this for her but I will ask on the facebook group I admin for and get back to you.

hi Maysie, I can help start her off and coach her on what to look out for which I find is half the battle :wave: when was she thinking of doing it?

I don't know she lost her bunny last Tuesday and has been to Pawz For Thought for another female to bond with her male and Pawz For Thought gave her our phone number but we just haven't
time to bond any bunnies at the moment as we are so busy what with the boarding and our bunnies. Mike will give her a ring tomorrow. Thank You Nicola :thumb:

Hey, was this a thread that was posted yesterday? I have replied but I don't know anyone that would bond in the area. I am not confident enough to do this for her but I will ask on the facebook group I admin for and get back to you.

I posted this thread this morning Lauren, I sent you a pm as I thought you may know someone but Nicola1 said she would help but Thank You for asking for me :D

Back