• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Few pics from the 'jungle'

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Because we hadn't strimmed the grass :oops:

py8unuzu.jpg

9e3enujy.jpg

u9ebumag.jpg

rase2aju.jpg

yjyqe7u7.jpg

remyzyqy.jpg

Love them :love:

Awwww I love seeing your lot :love:

Must admit I have a major soft spot for Nutmeg, that sweet little face masking a huge attitude! :lol: Love me a grumpy bun :love:

Those are brilliant!

Such lovely buns :love::love:

Ta :)

Don't worry, somebun will do it for you :D They look very happy to be in the jungle too. :D

:lol: It's been cut now, it was a bit daft, kept loosing them in it :lol:

Awwww I love seeing your lot :love:

Must admit I have a major soft spot for Nutmeg, that sweet little face masking a huge attitude! :lol: Love me a grumpy bun :love:

:love: She's so daft sometimes :lol: sometimes she acts like a right tomboy, other times she's so prim and proper :love::lol:

Beautiful, beautiful :love:

Meggy looks so scraggly, bless her in the wind :love:

Is her fur naturally more wire like?

Beautiful, beautiful :love:

Meggy looks so scraggly, bless her in the wind :love:

Is her fur naturally more wire like?

I wouldn't say wire like as it's still very soft but her mane is thicker and more dense than her body fur. Her body fur is like a short version of Mini's.

Last edited:
cuties :love::love::love:

I wouldn't saw wire like as it's still very soft but her mane is thicker and more dense than her body fur. Her body fur is like a short version of Mini's.

Imogens mane is the same :) not wirey but not like the rest of her fur.

The grass in Floss's run was so long a little while back we couldn't acutally see her!!!

Your bunnies are uber cute!!!

Hannah :)

Back