• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have spent the evening with a sprout in my cleavage

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Just thought I would share that with everyone :lol::lol::lol:

It is evenings like this I just love having the Rainbow Rabbits :love::love::love:

if you'd have capitalized the word 'sprout' it wouldn't have taken me a good few minutes to work that one out! :lol::lol::lol:

You always were a messy eater. ;)

This thread needs photos. Well actually, it probably doesn't........ ;):oops::lol:

Is Sprout moulting? Because if I'd spent the evening with an Alfie or Lola in my cleavage I'd have a mouth & nose full of hair. :roll::lol:

You always were a messy eater. ;)

This thread needs photos. Well actually, it probably doesn't........ ;):oops::lol:

Is Sprout moulting? Because if I'd spent the evening with an Alfie or Lola in my cleavage I'd have a mouth & nose full of hair. :roll::lol:

I have a photo :D Shame its on my phone and I have no idea how to get it on to the computer.....

Luckily no. he was really mattered when he arrived so I have pulled most of his fur out! Its now starting to grow back really nice though :D

Just be grateful I didn't send you photos like I did to one lucky member on here ;) :lol::lol:

Lucky's probably not the word I'd have used. :lol:

i spent all day with my dress on inside out and no-one told me.

Oh no. :oops::lol::lol: My son's teacher had her skirt on inside out one morning but she looked so harassed that I didn't have the heart to tell her. :oops: It was the right way round by home time. :lol::lol:

I have a photo :D Shame its on my phone and I have no idea how to get it on to the computer.....

Luckily no. he was really mattered when he arrived so I have pulled most of his fur out! Its now starting to grow back really nice though :D

I think we need more photos of Sprout. :love: But not with your cleavage..... :lol:

I was confused by thread thread title. :oops: Was imagining you'd managed to get hold of out-of-season brussels sprouts AND managed to drop one down your cleavage!

Agree that we need more photos of Rainbow Rabbit Sprout - with or without cleavage!

Back