• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One down five to go

Rexripley

Mama Doe
One set of doors built tonight, only five more to go!!
Ordered their new litter trays, hay racks, and some toys today as well :)

Can't wait to have the bunnies in their new home, hope they love it, and I can get a nice clean house again :)

That looks like it's going to be great! :thumb: I can't quite figure it out though! How many buns is it for? :wave:

Looks fab, I can finally visualise it :lol: So one pair get the bottom and middle left, then the other pair get middle right and top? Is it hard to reach the top one?

Looks fab, I can finally visualise it :lol: So one pair get the bottom and middle left, then the other pair get middle right and top? Is it hard to reach the top one?

Yeah :)

I have a little stool to stand on to reach the top, it's a bit of a stretch haha

thank you! I could NOT figure it out for the life of me :roll::lol::lol::lol:

It looks brilliant :D lucky bunnies!:thumb:

That looks like it's going to be great! :thumb: I can't quite figure it out though! How many buns is it for? :wave:

2 pairs (eventually) my bonded pair will have bottom and middle left, Alfie (and his future girlfriend) will have the right and top level :)

Back