• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger rat meets Trevor and Derek

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
We did our ratty intro last night and all went well. Here's Badger exherting doinance over Derek whilst Trevor laughs to camera :D

IMG_1671_zps2de25588.jpg

Gorgeous boys! :love: They seem to be getting on ok so far.

I've got some boy intros coming up soon, they're always nerve wracking compared to the girls who take all of 10 minutes to accept newcomers!

Last edited:
Gorgeous boys! :love: They seem to be getting on ok so far.

I've got some boy intros coming up soon, they're always nerve wracking compared to the gils who take all of 10 minutes to accept newcomers!

Pfft we've had some real problematic girl intros. In fact we've recently split two groups that only just tolerated each other in a Furet Tower but even after living together for ages there was still a lot of squables and we just gave up. :lol:

Glad to see wee Badger has two new pals. :love:

Badger has been a complete star; he's been so laid back with them. Derek keeps trying it on so badge either stands up (he's four times his size so towers over him) or pins/sits on him. Derek went into "Badgers House" this aft and Badge just pinned him for 30 seconds then let him curl up. Not sure if I need to sleep in with them again tonight or not, they have been fine all last night and today.

Big black boy rats are so lovely, Badger is a very handsome boy! He sounds so sweet natured as well. Are they sleeping in a big squishy pile of rat yet?

*Gets ratnapping kit*

Big black boy rats are so lovely, Badger is a very handsome boy! He sounds so sweet natured as well. Are they sleeping in a big squishy pile of rat yet?

*Gets ratnapping kit*

Not yet, close but not quite there. They'll get there though I'm sure. I expected Badger to be a bit aggressive but he hasn't shown any sign of that yet, he's being almost fatherly and I keep calling im Uncle Badger which I can see sticking :roll:

*sets ratnapper alarm*

Back