• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Cheap tunnels again!*

Oooooh great price. Pixie just shereds these though, I need a tougher one. I've never had a destructive bun before, the others look/ed after their toys :roll:

I'm so annoyed I missed this first time round. I got one of the Snugglesafe extendable ones instead but might try some of these as well.

The buns don't seem that interested in the current one though, plus Ren freaks out at the noise it makes if you shorten/lengthen it. But maybe a quieter tunnel would suit her better! Bless her little stampy paws.

I looked but OH said not allowed as I have 1 of those and a two small ones and the orange square in the living room for the cats to play with:oops: and he said one or two need to move into the bunny run :roll:

Ordered a couple :thumb: Could do with some smaller tunnels (ie, not children's ones!) for indoors. :D

Wow that is a good price. I am going to get one. I bought a small one yesterday but the other one is really battered and needs throwing out.

Back