• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday Boarding for House Buns

janhm69

Young Bun
Hi there, I have been really lucky with my buns recently who have been able to go to the pet equivalent of the Hilton with my lovely Sister in Law when I've had a holiday. I am getting a bit paranoid though, as I almost thought this time (July) that she wouldn't be able to have them. I am therefore, trying to find a really reliable pet visitor or sitter in the Kew/Richmond area, Surrey that I could rely on to really take care of my indoor bunnies as I would. I have looked online and there are of course plenty but I'd really like a recommendation from someone on here that really loves and cares for their bunnies so I know that they will be properly catered for, not just have nuggets thrown at them twice a day!!!

If anyone can suggest someone then I'd be most grateful. Whilst I don't need the service now, i'd like to know and perhaps contact someone that I could use in future.

Many thanks!

Back