• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What mess?

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
I don't see any mess :roll:

1044317_10152035990725558_1745790006_n.jpg

I've given up cleaning it up everyday, I just leave it there until clean out day :lol: they've moved their litter trays too so they can sit behind them :lol:

Well they obviously think it looks better that way!! :lol:

I thought Imogen was all white?! Has she always had the grey patch or is it a summer coat coming in? Am I really ignorant and just never noticed? :oops:

:lol: My boys Dandy and Beano kept turning their litter tray 90 degrees so in the end I started putting it in like that :lol:

Mine don't have hay on the floor.... litter tray only with a bit extra in their kennel.

They never make a mess...... only the odd maltezers here and there.

Am I a bad bunny mummy then ???

Well they obviously think it looks better that way!! :lol:

I thought Imogen was all white?! Has she always had the grey patch or is it a summer coat coming in? Am I really ignorant and just never noticed? :oops:

Nope she's always had it but it's very pale. She also has a patch over one of her eyes :)

Isn't it just?! She's 4 and this is the first time she has ever grown a skirt :love:

Mine don't have hay on the floor.... litter tray only with a bit extra in their kennel.

They never make a mess...... only the odd maltezers here and there.

Am I a bad bunny mummy then ???

Mine don't have hay on the floor when I clean them out, they used to be so tidy and something has got in to them lately :lol: they're being so naughty!

Back