• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In a dillemma

bunnylover1995

Alpha Buck
Seen a free dutch boy in a 3ft hutch on gumtree... as well as another free boy who "lives in his cage at all times" - quote... I really want to get them, but I can't neuter or buy new hutches as the only money I have is to get my girls spayed... :/

There's a free ads team on here that you can report the advert to - see the sticky at the top of Rabbit Chat. :wave:

There's a free ads team on here that you can report the advert to - see the sticky at the top of Rabbit Chat. :wave:

I would do this. I have found myself in this situation sooooooo many times - unfortunately, we cannot help them all.

I didn't know that, I am going to have a look now.

I avoid looking at the free ads or I'll turn into a crazy rabbit lady. There are so many. :cry:

Back