• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit seems happy but is stomping feet.

Chris97

New Kit
When I pick my buck he doesn't mind, he won't squirm nor does any white in his eyes show, furthermore when I put him down he doesn't flick his feet or run away. However today I picked him up, he didn't seem to mind but then when I out him down he went crazy running round my feet and occasionally stopped to stomp his feet. When I stepped out of his run he just run around that and leaped into the air, he was hard to calm down through stroking but eventually he did became contented. Why was he doing this and should I be worried or take any attraction, or is it just healthy behaviour?

One of my bunnies thumps when she's excited as well as when she's scared, often when she's running around binkying or when she's expecting food imminently :lol: Were you about to feed him?

Back