• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People do my head in

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I was so annoyed and upset this morning, i went to feed Flopsy (owners on hol), it had been raining all night and her hutch was soaking wet inside :cry: i had to go to work, but managed to chuck all the wet stuff out and Chuck dry hay in. Got to work and was telling everyone, and my supervisor made such a stupid comment that i haven't spoke to her since :evil: she said how old is it? I said about 3. She said 'well it's still alive isn't it, so it must be alright! No one else in the world is like you, you know!' :censored: :censored: :censored:

Ignore her......there are loads of us on here that are just like you :)

We are all the best kind of people :):)

Ignore her - you are a lovely caring person and she sounds like a complete hard b*tch... :censored: I just don't understand people like that.

Anyway the hutch - a tarpaulin over the top would help. I get mine from B&Q and they last ages. They are long enough to drape over the top and sides so that the rain water runs completely away. I let it overhang slightly at the front to help deflect the rain going into the run which does work most of the time. Poor little mite must get really uncomfortable and doesn't even have a friend to cuddle up with!

Why are these people so oblivious to the needs of this little bun? Do you think they just cant be bothered or just haven't got a clue? x

:thumb::thumb:

Perhaps you could mention to Flopsy's owners that their hutch should be protected from the elements?

You don't have to tell me that! :shock: we are going to fix it at the weekend though, as her owners tend to ignore my advice! :(

Talking of people not listening to advice, I've been telling my friend whose rabbit I'm looking after this week how easy it is to clean them out if you have Lino and a litter tray/s. She said he wouldn't use a tray as he wees all over. Now maybe he's on his best behaviour or something at the moment, but honestly I'm sure you could put a cup in there and he'd do his wees in it :roll: he's the cleanest bun ever :)

Back