• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hutch help

lucy24

Mama Doe
anyones selling or getting rid of a large hutch near berkshire or around berkshire? ive seen one on ebay but its 3 hrs away near wolverhampton which is way too far as id be borrowing a van.

There was a large one on Gumtree in Tilehurst with cover. And someone posted a double 6ft hutch and run on ebay earlier this evening, can't rem exactly where it was and the run came apart for transport but not the hutch, but it was within 15m of me in Woodley (RG5). May be worth a look. Didn't have a Buy It Now but might be worth contacting the seller to try and wangle a deal :D

Have tried to put link here, hope it works:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Large-6ft...et_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item4ac6645ce7

Jenny

How soon do you want it Lucy?

You can borrow my 6ft one (that used to be yours :lol:) but currently its temporary housing my two until the new kennel is ready ~2/3 weeks time

haha dont worry for now- charlie has been leaking urine again so were keeping him in at night anyway to moniter his dampness and keep flies at bay. ive seen a hutch i want so am now saving :wave:

your buns will love a kennel!:thumb:

Back