• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Magic Carpet

bunnytoes

Warren Veteran
I love to feel the wind in my ears as mommy pulls me around the house where ever she goes.

Snack break. Clink on pic to watch me eat.

nothing wrong with your appetite is there! :love: How is she doing? Can she move at all now?

She is eating constantly even nibbles while sleeping.:lol:
She can kick out with her right leg and propel forward when on a blanket. She also can use her front foot feet to scoot backwards. She does that to get onto the slippery floors and then will belly slide/scoot around some. i give her tile sliding time plus she can manage to get onto the floors herself. She can slide on the wood floors too but the tile is easier for her. She seems happy to be moved around the house to where we are. She is still really social. Loves food!!!!! She bangs and tosses toys still.

She is eating constantly even nibbles while sleeping.:lol:
She can kick out with her right leg and propel forward when on a blanket. She also can use her front foot feet to scoot backwards. She does that to get onto the slippery floors and then will belly slide/scoot around some. i give her tile sliding time plus she can manage to get onto the floors herself. She can slide on the wood floors too but the tile is easier for her. She seems happy to be moved around the house to where we are. She is still really social. Loves food!!!!! She bangs and tosses toys still.

bless her, I'm so glad she's happy :love:

Back