• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Flopsy...

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
No she's not mine :lol:

I am looking after her while her owners are on holiday for two weeks. She is a bit neglected, she doesn't get much attention, she doesn't eat hay and her hutch has a leaky roof :( I have told them in the past everything they're doing wrong, but they just don't have the time or inclination to take my advice on board. But for these two weeks she's getting spoilt! :love: she has this amazing garden to run around, and she's so so good :love: she could easily escape but she doesn't have any interest in running away when she has this haven to explore! She's so lovely :love:

DSCF1164_zps5b616ffe.jpg

DSCF1172_zpsc442f874.jpg

DSCF1175_zps97e0ec57.jpg

DSCF1176_zps9c0f9725.jpg

DSCF1181_zpsdc0feab6.jpg

DSCF1183_zps8c19d7d0.jpg

DSCF1185_zps70b68a90.jpg

DSCF1188_zps665e8e9b.jpg

DSCF1190_zps07e906ad.jpg

DSCF1192_zps3a1708c4.jpg

:love:

Told you - it's not just me :lol:

She would be such a fantastic addition to your buns.......

never mind the rabbit, THE GARDEN! :shock::shock::shock: but, but, but it's soooo big and soooo grand! They even have their OWN SIGNPOST and a DOOR INTO A BRIDGE! If that is the garden then what is the house like?!?!? :love:

She's also gorgeous, by the way ;)

Last edited:
Aww she's gorgeous.. You live in some sort of magical fairy kingdom where the bunnies roam free....?

Its amazing!!!,!

:wave: Flopsy is gorgeous!
It makes me sad to think that she has all that garden, but not allowed to play like that in her normal day to day life.
Sad to think of her tiny hutch and leaking roof :cry:
I bet she'll never forget this holiday .... hopefully you'll get the chance to do it again for her. :D

Kate

:wave: Flopsy is gorgeous!
It makes me sad to think that she has all that garden, but not allowed to play like that in her normal day to day life.
Sad to think of her tiny hutch and leaking roof :cry:
I bet she'll never forget this holiday .... hopefully you'll get the chance to do it again for her. :D

Kate

Me and OH are going to temporarily fix her roof at the weekend. OH's friend, who owns Flopsy, is a joiner so it should be very easy for him to sort! Her hutch isn't so tiny, it's two storey and has a run attached permanently. But it did take me an hour and a half to clean it out on Saturday :(

never mind the rabbit, THE GARDEN! :shock::shock::shock: but, but, but it's soooo big and soooo grand! They even have their OWN SIGNPOST and a DOOR INTO A BRIDGE! If that is the garden then what is the house like?!?!? :love:
She's also gorgeous, by the way ;)

NO - s*d the garden - just look at the bun! The garden may be different but the bun is beautiful! :love:

The garden probably has lots of weeds and everything..... Give me the bun any day.

And what's the good of the garden if the bun isn't treated right etc, etc .....

:D

That's where she lives! They do let her out, she's just lonely most of the time and I feel sorry for her :( she's not vaccinated or neutered :(

Say you mixed her up with your bun and she was neutered, oh and met a husbun too so you better have him as well... ;)

Back