• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Never put off till tomorrow .....

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
That which can be done today:roll:

So Waite for the rain to stop and went out to "top up" the hay box for Casserole and Dumplin, promised to change it fully tomorrow:oops: it is getting late and a bit dark :oops::roll:

Put half their pellets in the box on top if the hay for them to rummage in and the rest in the dish.

Closed the lid on the run tipping over the 2 litre jug of water that I was using to fill up the water bottles :shock: straight into the hay box :censored:

So had to change it in the dark anyway :lol:

depends on your point of view. i felt sad and frustrated and its not even my hay.

sorry about your misfortune, mrsmcarey, and i hope all is well by now.

To be fair I was a little annoyed i had put the jug on the run then walked past it and closed the top

I did say a few choice words :oops: then had to laugh as casserole jumped in the box then straight out again as he had wet feet and wasn't impressed, :lol::lol:

However they the had more pellets, which they ain't complaining about as I wasn't sure how many they had already eaten, good job they weren't in the run when the jug fell :shock: would have been soggy bunnies ;)

Back