• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet care plus urinary tract health formula.

Fluffs mum

Warren Scout
Afternoon all,

Looks like binky has got a bit of sludge in her system as 3 days of creamy wee:( we are reducing the spring green intake slowly although she has gone off it anyway and prefers broccoli .

The vet wants to see her again in a week and to keep an eye on her in the meantime. The nurse than did a consult about her diet nd had advised replacing all pellets and veg with the urinary tract health formula with some Timothy hay mixed in .

I have hay for pets Timothy and rye hay will this be ok ? Any experience of the formula ? Hoe on earth jacks jane copes with more than one poorly bun at once I do not know! Have even more respect for you as she has lurched from on ill health to another it has been sooo stressful !

Ant advise / options great fully received!

Lisa.

We used the urinary pellets for our disabled girl and I believe they really helped. However she didn't particularly like them and only ate them when there was nothing else left. But cruel to be kind on this occasion x

My Inca had these, she loved them. I was left over with some when she passed and I gave them to Herbie & Hollie as treats and they both loved them too.

I am not sure that I felt they helped Inca much, but then I used them in addition to other pellets so maybe using just them might help.

Back