• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patchwork Bunny <3 Photo heavy ;)

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
Bella's coat is not moulting very well :lol: At the moment she looks like a patchwork bunny! We've been brushing her every other day, but it isn't speeding it up at all. She's been changing colour since we got her- grey, then ginger, now black coming through! Foxie thinks she still looks beautiful and I agree :love: but she also looks a little strange... Does anyone else have bunnies whose coats moult like this?

'Dear God. Please let my new coat come through shiny and beautiful!'

To contrast,
this is her back in March:

This is her a month ago:

:D PATCHWORK BUN!

Yes, my Nena is very similar! She was all grey when I got her and she gradually goes brown and then back again :shock: She spends 99% of her time multicoloured :roll:

Yes, my Nena is very similar! She was all grey when I got her and she gradually goes brown and then back again :shock: She spends 99% of her time multicoloured :roll:

I think I have resigned myself to the fact I have a multicoloured bunny! :lol: I just wish it was all the same length, and not so patchy. Glad to hear she's not the only one.
She is still gorgeous!

Back