• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The boys!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Kerbie drinks a lot!

null_zps41bbcc89.jpg

2 bowls to choose from!

null_zps3e710cf6.jpg

Leo is looking grumpy today :lol:

null_zps0fbab38a.jpg

null_zps8d6468b4.jpg

"Oooo I loves this hay rack!"

null_zps305ff99a.jpg

null_zps1788c2df.jpg

This cutie loves the cube!

null_zpsf5b78018.jpg

It's thirsty work exploring and eating hay:lol:

null_zps44f87418.jpg

Awwwwh :love: both so cute! How old is Kerbie? He looks really young! Or is he just little and youthful looking? :lol:

He's the same age as Leo ...... 7! :lol: he does look like a baby, I have to remind myself he's middle aged'ish sometimes:lol:

:shock: !!!!!!!

Seriously?!! He looks so young! I was thinking he was less than 6 months!!!!!! He's going to have to tell me his secret, it's not too late for me yet, if I start now I can stay looking young forever like him!!! :lol:

:shock: !!!!!!!

Seriously?!! He looks so young! I was thinking he was less than 6 months!!!!!! He's going to have to tell me his secret, it's not too late for me yet, if I start now I can stay looking young forever like him!!! :lol:

He looked even younger when we first got him home, but he started moulting a few weeks ago and that has aged him a little :lol: he has such a cute baby face :love:

Back