• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo & Kerbie's room :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
If they're not whizzing around, they're eating hay :lol:

null_zps8dd2c7d4.jpg

null_zpsb57c59ac.jpg

null_zps154ff94f.jpg

Bunny paradise :love:

Am I right in thinking you got your lino a while ago? I thought someone on RU had a bunny room with wood effect lino but I couldn't remember who it was or find it! Was really niggling me! So thanks for the idea which I nicked for N&T's shed, the wood effect looks very smart compared to the old bathroom effect lino :shock:

Bunny paradise :love:

Am I right in thinking you got your lino a while ago? I thought someone on RU had a bunny room with wood effect lino but I couldn't remember who it was or find it! Was really niggling me! So thanks for the idea which I nicked for N&T's shed, the wood effect looks very smart compared to the old bathroom effect lino :shock:

Eeerrrrr I can't remember now :lol: maybe about 3 months ago, something like that :) My bf wants checkered lino for Charlie's shed, but it's not happening :lol:

That looks like so much fun!!! :lol: And their cute little faces definitely look happy! :love:

I also want the cage... there's a hammy at my local shelter atm just calling out to me! But I'd want a cage that mahoosive first!

Looks great! Lucky bunnies! But don't they jump up and pull everything down, like the hay bags?!

That looks like so much fun!!! :lol: And their cute little faces definitely look happy! :love:

I also want the cage... there's a hammy at my local shelter atm just calling out to me! But I'd want a cage that mahoosive first!

I do love my hamster cage :love: it's a shame Apollo doesn't stay awake very long to allow me to see him enjoying it though:roll: :lol: oh well!

Looks great! Lucky bunnies! But don't they jump up and pull everything down, like the hay bags?!

Nah, I think they've mellowed with age:lol: Leo can't anyway because his leg muscles don't allow him to jump very high, he can get in and out of litter trays but that's it x

Their room is fantastic; I am so jealous - I would love to have indoor rabbits or have a room myself that size :lol:

They are such a sweet pair and are certainly very lucky to have such a big amount of space :)

Where did you get whatever the cagey thing behind the door is - is it puppy panels? Something else?

Whatever it is I NEED the same thing as I am having trouble with my buns sitting right behind the door so when I come in either they get shunted or they try to make a break for freedom! Also how high is it please? Thank you.

They look super happily bonded now!

Back