• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleo and Dotty's first time ever in the Garden.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Cleo and Dotty the two females from the 8 mini buns went in a run in the back garden for the first time ever on Monday afternoon and apart from some noisy Crows which they were a bit wary of, they loved it. They tore round the run and did endless binky's and Monday night they were absolutely shattered.

Here's some photos of their exciting afternoon in the garden.

Dotty

Cleo

Cleo back in May

Dotty back in May being syringe fed with whole goats milk.

:love::love::love:

That run is great. Did you make it or buy it ?

Mike make's most of the runs as we like them big and for this one in the photo's he just used 6 Aviary panels off ebay, he ordered 12 panels and made 2 large runs in less than an hour as they are so eay to put together to make a run and it works out a lot cheaper than buying a run from a pet store that cost's more and is a lot smaller.

It opens at the top and at the side.

Mike make's most of the runs as we like them big and for this one in the photo's he just used 6 Aviary panels off ebay, he ordered 12 panels and made 2 large runs in less than an hour as they are so eay to put together to make a run and it works out a lot cheaper than buying a run from a pet store that cost's more and is a lot smaller.

It opens at the top and at the side.

Lucky you having a DIY man. Sadly it would be a disaster with us. I doubt it would stand on the ground. :lol: I would have to wait for the neighbour to move anyway, as he lets his dog out without warning and it would terrify the bunnies. Its a shared garden. When we moved here no one owned a dog and it was fine but for now the buns are stuck in their summerhouse.:(

We will never make the mistake of having a shared garden again.

Lucky you having a DIY man. Sadly it would be a disaster with us. I doubt it would stand on the ground. :lol: I would have to wait for the neighbour to move anyway, as he lets his dog out without warning and it would terrify the bunnies. Its a shared garden. When we moved here no one owned a dog and it was fine but for now the buns are stuck in their summerhouse.:(

We will never make the mistake of having a shared garden again.

Aww what a shame :(

We had a shared driveway once and that was bad enough, half the time I couldn't get our car out of the garage or even park it down our side of the driveway it was awful :(

Back