• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh my goodness, the Reno 500

Neutering them is a huge job indeed...but I am boggled by driving them clear across the country...that's nearly 3000 miles for 500 bunnies in refrigerated trucks with likely no light source and pens stacked upon one another. Wow. :shock:
I feel bad about possibly flying my bunnies in cabin in airline carriers from Alaska to California when we move, but there's only three of them. :( It's only a 6-7 hour flight but I am worried how they will handle it, especially Mimzy who has no spatial sense once he's moving. (God forbid any of them screams, I'll go insane.)
I had at one time entertained driving them down the Alaska/Canada hiway, but it's just not possible. Perhaps to the ferry if we can't fly them. But these are long journeys for wee bunnies. :(

Kudos to them for getting them all there safely and apparently unharmed in the process. It must've been quite an undertaking!

That looks amazing! Do you reckon they ARE all neutered? Because there seems to be no aggression at all, didn't see any chasing either. (Well obviously lots of them were running together, but it clearly wasn't territorial etc). I think it's wonderful :love:

From looking at the site... I don't think they are at that place any more, seems they couldn't cope and they rehomed them.

Back