• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My dad said...

supersonic

Mama Doe
I should make Sonic less happy because with all the binkying he's doing, the neighbours are going to think he's a bit of an odd one :lol:

He also said "That's not happy, that's brain damaged!" :shock::lol:

All meant as a joke, he loves Sonic to bits but unfortunately the feeling's not mutual :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: It always amazes me how something so small can make so much noise when racing around a room binkying. Sounds like an elephant with clogs on!

:lol::lol::lol: It always amazes me how something so small can make so much noise when racing around a room binkying. Sounds like an elephant with clogs on!

Oh no, Sonic does this outside. But not only outside, he likes to think of the neighbours garden as his own :lol: It's all fine with them, he eats all the dandelions for them, but last thing I want is them to look out of the window and see... well, super binkies :roll: I wonder what they must think I've done to him? Haha.

He has this incredible talent of being able to tell when they're having dinner, or even when they have guests over for dinner. So as soon as he's out he sits in front of the window being all cute and washing, then goes bonkers :roll: He's just nuts :love:

Back