• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sure my bun is going to drown in water bowl!

bunkin

Warren Veteran
I am sure my bun does not lap his water but forms an o with his mouth and sucks hard or at least that is what it sounds like:lol: I keep saying I ought to get him a straw.

He is fine when the bowl is full to brim but once its half down he snorts the water so much that it goes up his nose and then there is lots of drowning bunny noises and sneezes and he always looks very surprised even though he did same thing the day before:roll:

I try and keep his water bowls full up but sometimes he catches me out.

Silly bunny.

I am sure my bun does not lap his water but forms an o with his mouth and sucks hard or at least that is what it sounds like:lol: I keep saying I ought to get him a straw.

Silly bunny.

Haha my bun Jaffa is like this. Once I weaned him off a bottle the first time I heard him drinking from a bowl I thought he was dying! Slurps and gurgles and all sorts of weird noises.

I think he is just a greedy guts and eats and drinks super speedily. My other bunny daintily sips her water and daintily nibbles her food.

Back