• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny mouth appreciation thread!

Eeeeeeeeeee I love bunny mouths!!!!!!

Is fiver eating bogeys straight from her nose? :shock: :lol:

Here's a sleeping Harvey mouth

12ef8e29fe2b4cb72de4968a42497143_zps473798ab.jpg

Fiver had jus been eating something...I can't remember what now, but he was begging me for more. I snapped the pic and then realised his tongue was sticking out, I laughed rather a lot. :lol:

Fiver had jus been eating something...I can't remember what now, but he was begging me for more. I snapped the pic and then realised his tongue was sticking out, I laughed rather a lot. :lol:

Whoops let's not tell Fiver about me calling him a her :oops: I don't want to be in trouble! I love accidental photos when you look back and can't believe what you caught :lol:

Whoops let's not tell Fiver about me calling him a her :oops: I don't want to be in trouble! I love accidental photos when you look back and can't believe what you caught :lol:

It's ok! I didn't specify and the name doesn't give you any clues. :lol:

Sleepy mouf is very, very cute! I love how he is squished up to the mesh! :lol:

This thread makes me so so so happy!!! :love: I love bunny mouths and nomming/yawning/smiling photos :lol: Fiver sticking is tongue out is pretty hilarious! Great photo taking skills :)

ALL SO CUTE :love:

This is one of Foxie, I've shared it before but oh well :lol:

Bella also has a lovely mouth, but she's not as gobby so she doesn't shove it at the camera :lol: :roll:

I love all these bunny mush's! :love:

Biffy loves sticking his tongue out, cheeky boy..
mush_zpsbe011117.jpg

mushy_zps16bd36c9.jpg

tonguey_zpsf12ee56a.jpg

And he likes being nosey too
mushmush_zps1802662f.jpg

And Bramble, she just likes food
musher_zps405f5002.jpg

Back