• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is how much space I had last night ...

I so wish I could have Jessie sleep in my room :( But its just not fair on Stylus, my 10yr old cat, upstairs is 'her space' and she would hate it if Jessie was up there.
Jessie did sleep in my bed with me on holiday though and it was so nice :love:

He's lovely:love::love: Now tbh I dont know what your complaining at though...I had all 5 dogs and 2 cats on my bed last night:lol::lol:

Thats how much space I get and thats without Max and the cats:lol::lol:

:love::love::love: I love having the dogs on the bed with me but they always insist on sleeping sideways across the bed and there's no room left for me or OH :roll::lol:. They have to make do with coming up for a cuddle first thing in the morning instead. I'll never understand why you WOULDN'T want a dog on the duvet. A hairy pillowcase and grit on the bottom sheet :)shock:) is a small price to pay for the loveliness :lol: :love:.

:love::love::love: I love having the dogs on the bed with me but they always insist on sleeping sideways across the bed and there's no room left for me or OH :roll::lol:. They have to make do with coming up for a cuddle first thing in the morning instead. I'll never understand why you WOULDN'T want a dog on the duvet. A hairy pillowcase and grit on the bottom sheet :)shock:) is a small price to pay for the loveliness :lol: :love:.

because then I can't wrap it around myself, UNDER the cover is another thing entirely :love: dog cuddles rule :love:

Oh my goodness look at all the woofies! :love::love::love:

Please send them all to me, with all those precious pups piled on I'll have no need of blankets if I'm stuck here for another winter! :lol:

Jenna is only 7 pounds and 16 inches stretched out from nose to tail but I swear I have maybe 6 inches of bed to squeeze myself onto at night! :shock:

Back