• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbits of Skomer

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
Did anyone see it last night?

It was on about 7.15 and was literally about 10 minutes long but awwwww :love:

For those who missed it, it is on catch-up TV. It was on BBC (4, I think).

I do believe it has been on before but I'd never seen it and we just happened across it last night. The narrator has such a lovely accent too :)

Well worth 10 minutes of your time, it really is! :love:

Thank you for posting about this, I just watched it on the iplayer. It was really good. I was shocked at first when I saw a Dutch rabbit until they explained why. And how about those nasty seagulls? I'm glad they live happily beside the puffins though.

Thank you for posting about this, I just watched it on the iplayer. It was really good. I was shocked at first when I saw a Dutch rabbit until they explained why. And how about those nasty seagulls? I'm glad they live happily beside the puffins though.

You are very welcome :thumb:

The mummy bunny took on that nasty gull didn't she? And won! :lol: :thumb:

I liked the narrator: "some mothers don't take kindly to baby bashing ..." :lol: :lol:

Yes, we spotted the Dutch too - and I dunno if you noticed but some of the shapes of their heads were too ... rounded, like domestic bunnies and all the colours there were too!

Just watched it too looks like a right bunny haven, apart from the big bad birds!

Back