• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to... Foxie photos

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
It's my mums birthday today and my whole family came down for an impromptu party. There were 14 of us in my garden/house and we don't have much space but it was completely amazing and wonderful :love:
Especially because Foxie and even shy Bella thought it was their party! They were running circles round peoples feet, chewing shoe laces, going through the whole house stealing peoples food (salad only, although Foxie did go for the chocolate cake!)...
Foxie 'knocked' me when I was carrying a cup of cider and I got some foam on his head, which he licked off before I could catch him :roll: PARTY TIME!!
Everyone was completely enchanted by them, and was giving them lots of attention which Foxie especially loved. The cats and bunnies were all running around the garden happy as can be, and Foxie jumped on a chair alongside the 14 of us so he could feel more involved :lol:

Normally when we have lots of people round we put them in the run, but they were absolutely loving the party! And my whole fam is very bunny friendly on the whole! No-one even thought it was strange that we had a bunny litter tray in the kitchen :lol:

After everyone left, Foxie and Bella made the most of all the party decorations...

'It's my party and I'll cry if I want to'

:lol:

Haha :lol: Thanks guys! :love:

Bella was so friendly and confident I was in shock :shock: She usually runs away and hides as soon as she sees anybody, but she was running up to people and climbing over their feet. I think it was a case of exposure therapy :) or perhaps parties just make her happy :lol:

Foxie I was not surprised by. He has to be the centre of attention at all times :roll:

Back