• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My lot since no-ones seen them recently!

youthnovels

Wise Old Thumper

Toby.

Eva/Evan

Archie, the one who started it all. He's five now :shock:

Eliza

Anastasia, she's only 14 weeks old :shock:

Then we have two ginger guineas, Rita and Mabel but I don't have any pictures of those.

I say they're mine but all the animals are now family pets and I've fallen back in love with having rabbits :love:

Aww that's great! :love: I thought you'd rehomed your rabbits! :love:

We didn't rehome them all, I couldn't bare to be parted with Archie. It's not something I'm proud of though and yes we did rehome some of them, since then we have taken on new buns which I know I'll get completely flamed for but we had our reasons. We also tried to get the original buns we rehomed back but sadly we couldn't. They, do, however, have fantastic homes now :love:

There all gorgeous :love:

You shouldn't have to have secrets but i do understand why you did choose to keep them a secret from here

Aww...such beautiful bunnies! :)
But Toby....:love::love::love:
I have seen a face similar to that one on my wee Jenna at bathtime. :lol:

I'm sorry but I don't think there are ever 'reasons' to rehome much loved pets and then replace them within months. Did you thoroughly vet the rescue they were going to, before they went? Have you seen photos of them in their fantastic new homes? Frankly, I'm appalled. There seem to be more & more people who are completely aware of the rescue problem, yet their own selfishness dampens their conscience. Please don't take this personally, it's not a response against you - but your actions.

I'm sorry but I don't think there are ever 'reasons' to rehome much loved pets and then replace them within months. Did you thoroughly vet the rescue they were going to, before they went? Have you seen photos of them in their fantastic new homes? Frankly, I'm appalled. There seem to be more & more people who are completely aware of the rescue problem, yet their own selfishness dampens their conscience. Please don't take this personally, it's not a response against you - but your actions.

YN has lots of difficulties with BPD and as a result, at that time, the bunnies were better off somewhere else. Making that decision must have been heartbreaking and is the total opposite of selfish. You can't say something isn't a personal response to someone, and then say it's in regards to their actions... that is personal.

The rescue they went to is known on RU, and YN has no reason to lie. She is in a better place now and tried to get the bunnies back but couldn't as they had already been rehomed, I don't see what is so appalling. They went to brilliant new homes, and these bunnies now have a brilliant new home.

I have every respect for what rescues/RSPCA and other organisations etc do, but posts like these do not help. On this site, you are preaching to the converted.

Back