• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dead bunny flop

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Bumble's never been a bunny who flops a lot - occasionally but I've never seen her do a flop where I really thought something was wrong. Then today she was lay on her side and it was different to any other flops. I really thought she was dead my tummy went funny so said her name and I scared the wits out of her she jumped up and ran away! This of course scared me even more as I wasn't expecting it! It was just a dead bunny flop and she was so relaxed she didn't even realised I was there!

I understand how you feel. It's really scary the 1st. time they do it. Poor you!
My bridge bun Thumper used to rush around like a dark blur I swear he thought he was a hare. Then he'd keel over with a thud. I used to think he'd given himself a heart attack until i got used to it. :lol:

Sprocket is always doing DBFs! He tried to throw himself down on our granite fire place and it was so slippery that he ended up rolling right over! He looked very embarrassed! :)

Smudgie is always looking completely lifeless when he sleeps, I'd just about got used to him doing it when Sora (who NEVER slept previously) decided to start doing it as well, just to give me double the heart attack... :shock:

These days it scares our visitors more than it scares us. I see them out of the corner of my eye looking panicky at a proper sleeping bunny and then looking at me, and I see the beads of sweat starting to roll down their forehead as to whether they point it out to me or not :lol:

Smudgie is always looking completely lifeless when he sleeps, I'd just about got used to him doing it when Sora (who NEVER slept previously) decided to start doing it as well, just to give me double the heart attack... :shock:

These days it scares our visitors more than it scares us. I see them out of the corner of my eye looking panicky at a proper sleeping bunny and then looking at me, and I see the beads of sweat starting to roll down their forehead as to whether they point it out to me or not :lol:

:lol: oh dear!

Back