• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uneaten cectrope

Fluffs mum

Warren Scout
Morning all,

Just found some uneaten poo in the litter box . I am assuming its binky ones as her poo is only just getting back to normal from the gut statis a month ago and then the baytril burn . She is till on 0.5 of baytril and 0.66 of metacam ....

There was also some wee that has a white creamy look to it... So hard to tell on newspaper ! Should I be thinking about taking her to the vets .. Again ...

She is eating normally and seems happy apart from she is starting to grunt and lunge at me when I catch her for giving her the meds :(

The uneaten cecals may be because the Baytril has disrupted her gut flora and consequently her cecals taste/smell 'wrong'. Giving a probiotic such as Fibreplex may help.

The creamy urine could indicate too much calcium in her diet and/or a poor water intake. If it is an ongoing problem then it would be a good idea to get the Vet to look at her again. If too much calcium builds up in the bladder it can cause a lot of problems so it is always best to seek Veterinary attention promptly.

Also sorry thought had typed this already can I ask what causes calcim in diet as is hay , I egg cup of pellets little veg and handful of grass between two of them a day ? Is there anyway I can tempt her to drink more ? They both only drink out of a bowl and can't seem to get on with a bottle .

Thank you.

Wow ! Lots to read thank you! Looks like spring green maybe the cause if she has a calcim problem as they do love it .... Gosh getting everything right is so hard ! Only give them a leaf between them a day will go investigate the trays agAin .

Thank you jane again ! Thank you for the tips on herbs they love parsley as a treat ...

Back