• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Patrick Moore says 'I'm so glad Daddy's home'

BettyLu

Alpha Buck
41E02A88-CD40-45A6-9A7D-678FDBF86B83-11064-00000464252F6E66_zpsbb8cb99d.jpg

I wub him

Only joking, I just want ice cream

5205BCC7-3F00-4B71-B77B-B65E01630C6C-11064-0000046432C2A503_zps8862e61d.jpg

No PM, that is people food.

Patrick is just absolutely adorable and the way he stares at you both is just amazing. He is a real people bunny isn't he, and he seems to be of the opinion that he can now eat the same as you both as well. Nice try Patrick :lol::lol:

Patrick is just absolutely adorable and the way he stares at you both is just amazing. He is a real people bunny isn't he, and he seems to be of the opinion that he can now eat the same as you both as well. Nice try Patrick :lol::lol:

Oh yes he is definitely a people bun. He will get a wife when my OH is back from his Kenya trip and we feel we can definitely afford two lots of vets bills if needs be. But he is definitely spoilt rotten!

PM has to maintain standards re his Chief Taste Tester role :D Cant have his humans eating anything that is not good enough. In fact he feels he needs at least two tastes of everything, just to be on the safe side :thumb:

The first picture is just brilliant :love:
My husband is desperate for a black Rex I'm going to show him his picture he's lovely!

Back