• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour- What a Poser !!

Do non-norty bunnies even exist??? :lol: cheekiness and naughtiness are definitely some of rabbits' best qualities!!!

Endeavour obviously has a lot of qualities, he is just..... :love: he's so handsome, and so photogenic!! He obviously loves the camera, and the camera loves him too :lol:

Endeavour is definately one gorgeous boy and gets even better as he gets older. :love::love::love:

What does he think about the other bunnies around him, does he take much notice ? or not that interested.

Thank you everyone, E is norty but I luvs him :love:

Endeavour is definately one gorgeous boy and gets even better as he gets older. :love::love::love:

What does he think about the other bunnies around him, does he take much notice ? or not that interested.

He is curious about the other Rabbits. He will be bonded eventually, but I need to feel better physically before I embark on that. So lets hope this 4th lot of abx work !!

Thank you everyone, E is norty but I luvs him :love:

He is curious about the other Rabbits. He will be bonded eventually, but I need to feel better physically before I embark on that. So lets hope this 4th lot of abx work !!

Am I right that you have to wait about 8 weeks after neutering before a male can be with a female. I know your females cannot get pregnant, but he would still have his hormones in his body ?

Hope the abx work and you feel better soon.

Am I right that you have to wait about 8 weeks after neutering before a male can be with a female. I know your females cannot get pregnant, but he would still have his hormones in his body ?

Hope the abx work and you feel better soon.

I could bond him now as he is all healed after his neuter and he is not at all hormonal. And as you say all my Does are spayed so no risks there. But I am just not well enough to do it at the moment. I need to be firing on all cylinders and right now I am only firing on one and its empty !!

Is it just me who thinks he doesn't look real??!:shock:

Are you sure he wasn't one of your charity shop teddy bear finds Jane ;):lol:

He is a beauty :love:

I could bond him now as he is all healed after his neuter and he is not at all hormonal. And as you say all my Does are spayed so no risks there. But I am just not well enough to do it at the moment. I need to be firing on all cylinders and right now I am only firing on one and its empty !!

I know it hasn't been easy. I was wondering more about the hormonal aspect and if Endeavour was friendly with the other buns, male or female. You never know, he might be a Mr B and not want a friend.

You know me Jane, always nosey. ;) I find the life of rabbits very interesting, how they interact and respond. Endeavour is the new boy and was curious how he reacted with when seeing your other bunnies and what the others may have thought too.

It is fasinating that some of your buns like doing the rounds with you too.

Jane, I'm a newbie to this forum really, and I don't really know people's histories or rabbits, but I follow your bunnies avidly. You seem to have so much on your plate for various reasons so it seems and I am just so amazed at how you cope with so much and keep going.
I'm so envious of the bond you have with your bunnies, you can just see the trust and love in their faces, I'm so so envious . You are very endowed in that respect and I'm sure it is all very well earned.i have a huge amount of respect for you and your elation ships with your lovely bunnies. They are all adorable and I wish I got a millionth of the affection from mine you get from yours, I must be doing it all wrong.
Wishing you all the best with all your ongoing trials xx

Back