• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Myxi in Catterick, North Yorkshire :-(

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Mikes just been to the shops in Catterick and on his way home he saw a wildie with myxi
Catterick is about 10 mins away from us :(

Thanks for the heads up. Scarlet's booster is due middle of the month so I think I'll take her this week now.

Oh no :( thanks for the update Maysie.

My two aren't due til sept and nov. I'm not sure if Cleo's illness will have affected her immunity?

Oh no :( thanks for the update Maysie.

My two aren't due til sept and nov. I'm not sure if Cleo's illness will have affected her immunity?

:wave: Illness doesn't affect immunity. If they are ill you shouldn't vaccinate as they "might" not build up a proper immune response but once they have been properly vaccinated any subsequent illness won't affect the level of protection given by the previous vaccination.

:wave: Illness doesn't affect immunity. If they are ill you shouldn't vaccinate as they "might" not build up a proper immune response but once they have been properly vaccinated any subsequent illness won't affect the level of protection given by the previous vaccination.

I live the 10 mins from catterick also, but on the opposite side from tuckerbunnies.
Hopefully Cleo will be vaccinate-able by the time she's due!

Back